| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kangnung in April is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat dry. Just 77.3mm (3in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:41 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Kangnung April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kangnung, North Korea
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kangnung:
- Hyesan, South Korea - 410.4 kms (255 miles) N
- Wonsan, South Korea - 203.6 kms (126.5 miles) NW
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 306 kms (190.2 miles) WNW
- Haeju, South Korea - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) W
- Chunchon, North Korea - 102.8 kms (63.9 miles) W
- Seoul, South Korea - 170.6 kms (106 miles) W
- Inchon, North Korea - 202 kms (125.5 miles) W
- Taejon, North Korea - 204.2 kms (126.9 miles) SW
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 188 kms (116.8 miles) SSW
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 396.3 kms (246.3 miles) SW
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 350.5 kms (217.8 miles) SSW